Do you like challenges and do you believe in professional growth paths?
Randstad HR Solutions has the job opportunity you are looking for!
Randstad HR Solutions, a consulting company of Randstad Italia specialized in the field of training services, is looking for R&D mechanical engineer to place in the offices of Dalmine (BG).
The R&D Associate Engineer Identify plays an important role by proposing and implement technology development and solutions. In this position, you will execute product development tasks using your technical expertise. In this role, you will perform a variety of technology/engineering assignments, recognizing problems and providing input on solutions.
This position reports to
R&D Team Lead
● Documenting work and contributing to written reports
● Keeping up to date with strategic plans and performing activities in line with the current direction.
● Contributing your own creative ideas to R&D projects and proposing follow-up activities based on project results
● Gathering information about products and technologies and developing an understanding of technical drivers and customer value
● Providing consulting services to business operations and customers
● Participating in working teams and offering assistance to co-workers, as well as consulting team members and colleagues to gain information and knowledge
● Working to recognize the importance of intellectual property in industry and the advantage of patents relevant to your own area of research, as well as to grasp risk management in R&D projects
● 0-3 years of experience in mechanical engineering, working/studying preferably as designer/engineer with electromechanical products.
● Sound knowledge of electricity and its effects (thermal, dielectric, mechanical stresses) mechanical/material engineering and the electrical and/or mechanical market
● Knowledge of 2D CAD and 3D CAD system (preferably SolidWorks). Reading capability of simple electrical diagram. Capability of electrical/mechanical design solution starting from plain white paper
● A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
● A master degree qualification in technical fields preferably electrical or mechanical
● Good written/spoken English (B2 level). Good written/spoken Italian
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91,
e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti
legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.